Competitive team placements have already taken place for the 2021-22 season.
Fall – tumbling clinics Nov 11 & 12! Click here for a list of clinics.
Winter registration is now open. Click here to register.
Rec Cheer – perfect for beginners or those looking for less commitment.
- Winter session runs January-March
- Teams practice once a week
- No uniform or competitions – performance at the last class
- Includes a practice top
Winter Rec Teams:
Want to try a class first? We have a “Check out Cheer” classes running Nov 25 from 6-7pm – $10 to try it out. Click here to register.
Additional classes this winter:
- Most classes are for our competitive athletes and carry over from the fall but we have 2 level 1 classes open for winter registration: Tuesdays 5-6pm and Saturdays 12-1pm.
- Flyer training classes – Winter session class runs Wed 5-6pm
- Ninja class – ages 5-10 – Winter session classes run Tues & Wed 5-6pm
- Semi-private tumbling lessons. Here is a link to the semi-private lesson schedule: Semi-Private Tumbling Schedule
Level 1 – works on rolls, handstands, cartwheels, round offs, bridges and walkovers.
Level 2 – must have strong level 1 skills. Working on handsprings.
Level 3 – must have strong level 2 skills. Working on tucks and aerials.
Level 4 – must have strong level 3 skills. Working on layouts, standing tucks and other specialty skills.
Level 5 – must have strong level 4 skills. Working on full twisting layouts, doubles, standing fulls and other specialty skills.