- Team placement training July 5-August 12 – once a week.
- This is the beginning of our team placement process and while it is not mandatory, it is encouraged so that athletes maintain and improve their skills & fitness levels.
- Athletes should register in the age and skill level they plan to try out for for the 2021-22 season
- Training will have a focus on stunting and tumbling including skill development, skill perfection, and synchronization.
- Team placements take place in mid-late August. Registration is open.
Prep and Rec Program
- Starts in September. Kids are encouraged to take a summer camp or tumbling clinic.
- Team placements for prep take place in late August. Registration is open. There are no prerequisite skills needed for prep teams.
- Registration for fall rec will start in July.
- Take a week long summer camp! Options for ages 4-15! Click here for info on camps.
- Tumbling classes by level
- Jump classes
- Adult fitness classes on Zoom – classes run Tuesday & Thursday mornings from 9:15-9:45am on Zoom. Choose once or twice a week. Includes cardio & strength training. Classes can also be recorded so you can do them at your choice of time.
- Semi-private tumbling lessons. Here is a link to the semi-private lesson schedule: Semi-Private Tumbling Schedule
- Check out cheer – 1 hour class to try cheerleading! June 24 from 6-7pm.
All-Star Age Divisions for the 2021-22 Season
|Open (14+)||2008 & earlier*|
*Generally the open program is for athletes age 17 and up but there are exceptions.
Level 1 – works on rolls, handstands, cartwheels, round offs, bridges and walkovers.
Level 2 – must have strong level 1 skills. Working on handsprings.
Level 3 – must have strong level 2 skills. Working on tucks and aerials.
Level 4 – must have strong level 3 skills. Working on layouts, standing tucks and other specialty skills.
Level 5 – must have strong level 4 skills. Working on full twisting layouts, doubles, standing fulls and other specialty skills.
Click here to read our payment & refund policies.