The Weather Forecast – March 5, 2018
Thursday, Mar 8 – 8-10pm
Friday Mar 9 – cancelled due to True North
Sunday, Mar 11 – cancelled due to True North
Gym Closure Dates
Spring Break/Easter – Friday, March 23-Sunday, April 1 there are no classes or practices. Exception: youth teams will practice Mar 30/31 at their regular time due to the Sea to Sky competition the next weekend. Cyclones will also practice Fri, Mar 30. We are open for classes and practices on April 2. We are also open for private lessons during Spring Break.
Competition Schedule for March-April
- True North – Mar 9-11. We will send out a schedule today. Please note that there are no practices or classes March 9, 10, or 11 due to the competition.
- All-Star Cheer Extravaganza – Apr 20-21. This competition is held at the Shaw Conference Centre downtown. Our all-star tiny through senior teams plus Vortex will participate in this event. This is a one-day event. Teams will compete either Friday or Saturday. Based on the past, prep has been Friday and all-star on Saturday but we have not received any draft schedules yet so please do not make other plans.
- · Parents will be at the gym Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 6-8pm to collect Kernels order forms and payments. Wednesday is the last day to submit them.
- · Kernels Order Form – 10 Flavours
- · Little Caesars and Purdys pick up will be Thursday, March 8 from 6-8:30pm. Orders not picked up will be left outside at the back of the gym as there is no space to store them.
- Spring Break – 4-day spring break camp March 26-29 from 9am-4pm – cheer, tumble, games & more
– Tumbling clinics for levels 1 through 5! Check the website for details or call to register
- Mini 2 Development Clinic – April 7 3:15-4:45pm – for athletes 7-8 as of Aug 31 who are considering trying out for mini 2.
- Youth 3 Development Clinic – April 15 – 5-7pm – for athletes 8-11 as of Aug 31 who are considering trying out for youth 3.
- Spring Programs – For those new to cheer, we are running a Check out Cheer as well as spring rec cheer teams for ages 3.5-12. All the details are on our website or call the gym for more information.
- Team Selections for 2018-19 are open for registration.
Team Summer Camps
Our team training camps for 2018-19 all-star teams will take place August 24-29. Teams will train 3 of these days with exact dates to be announced. Attendance at these clinics is extremely important so please plan accordingly.