Team Placements & Tryouts
New dates have been set and they are all open for registration. If you registered earlier this spring you do not need to re-register; we have simply updated the classes with new dates.
Be sure to sign up for one of our summer training programs.
- 5 week cheer & tumbling session that starts the week of July 6.
- Half and full day camps for 6-11 year olds plus a new “tween” camp.
- Kids 3.4-5 can enjoy a half day camp.
- 5 week virtual fitness, jumps & conditioning, and stretch classes
- Private lessons – click here for the schedule and booking information
Registration is open for all of these programs. Tumbling clinics will be added soon.
2020-21 Program Handbook
The final touches are being put on the Edmonton handbook today! You can expect to see and email tonight or tomorrow morning with a link to the handbook. Thanks again for your patience as we prepare this document for you.
Did you know that you can put payments onto your account at any time? With program fees, tuition, and uniform payments all starting in September, now is a great time to get ahead. Stay tuned for all the details coming in the handbook.
Merchandise Pick Up
You can pick up any pre-purchased merchandise, yearbooks, photos, etc on Thursday from 1-3pm at the gm. We may add more times as the week goes on – watch Storm Chasers on Facebook.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Perfect Storm Athletics will have several new policies in place when we re-open in July. These will include but are not limited to:
1. Daily health screening of all participants and staff (Google form coming). Anyone who has not completed the form or is ill/have any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted in the gym.
2. No spectators permitted in the gym.
3. Athletes may not enter the gym more than 5 minutes before a class or lesson and must leave immediately following the conclusion of their class or lesson.
4. Athletes must come to the gym dressed and ready. Do not bring extra bags, jackets, etc with you into the gym.
5. Water bottles MUST be labelled with the athlete’s name.
6. Athletes and coaches will remain 6 feet apart.
7. Hand-washing and sanitizing processes will be in place along with additional cleaning of the gym and equipment.
We ask that everyone please be respectful of these new policies and remain diligent in following all protocols to ensure the health of all of our athletes and staff.