Current & Upcoming Programs
We are THRILLED to be back at the gym training!
We are offering two 4 week sessions that includes rec/prep cheer, tumbling classes, flyer training, and semi-private lessons. Spots are very limited as there are strict COVID protocols in place. Cost of each class is $60 plus GST for the session.
- March session runs March 1-25.
- April session that runs April 5-29.
- May info coming soon!
Prep athletes along with new and former rec athletes are invited to register for a cheer class. These classes will run once a week for 50 minutes and will include training in motions, jumps, tumbling, and dance. Coaches will take a video at the last class for parents to see what the kids have learned. Prep/rec athletes are also welcome to book in for private lessons (above) or they can also take a tumbling class.
A very limited number of tumbling classes will also be offered. Please ensure your child is registered in the correct level. If you are unsure, please contact your coach or email email@example.com so we can help you out.
Finally, we will also be offering two flyer training/stretch classes. These are excellent classes for anyone who is or would like to be a flyer, or for those looking to improve their flexibility.
Important reminders for ALL programs (based on current AHS restrictions):
- Athletes must wear a mask for the duration of their time in the gym including during physical activity. It may be pulled down to get fresh air but otherwise masks stay on.
- Athletes will be kept 3 meters apart when doing physical activity.
- Group sizes will not exceed 9 athletes and 1 coach.
- There are no cohort requirements. Athletes may be in as many small groups as they want.
- Parents are not permitted in the gym to watch. Videos will be shared when appropriate.
- Athletes may enter the gym no more than 5 minutes prior to their scheduled start time and must leave the gym immediately after their class.
- We will send additional COVID protocol information to those who register.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-477-8676.
Level 1 – works on rolls, handstands, cartwheels, roundoffs, bridges and walkovers.
Level 2 – must have strong level 1 skills. Working on handsprings.
Level 3 – must have strong level 2 skills. Working on tucks and aerials.
Level 4/5 – must have strong level 3 skills. Working on layouts, fulls, standing tucks & fulls.