Team placements for our 2022-23 competitive prep & all-star teams have wrapped up but we still have very limited space on some teams. Please email [email protected] or call 780-477-8676 to learn more about what opportunities we have for you.
1. Fall rec cheer
These classes are designed for those new to the sport and want to try a short session before committing to a longer session or a competitive program.
- Fall session runs Sept to late Nov or early December
- Classes are once a week for 55-85 minutes
- Kids classes for ages 4-13
- Adult class for 18+ runs Sundays
- Rainbows for athletes with special needs. Runs Mondays Sept-Mar.
- Many rec cheer classes also have an optional tumbling class before or after cheer practic
2. Fall Ninja Warrior Classes
Ninja classes help develop agility, strength and overall fitness through drills, stations, basic tumbling and lots of fast-paced fun.
Tuesdays 5-6-pm, Sept 6 – Oct 25 – ages 6-10
3. Tumbling Classes
Tumbling classes incorporate strength training and drills in order for athletes to learn a variety of tumbling skills from basic to elite.
- Classes are based on cheer levels. See below for details
- We offer several level 1 / recreational tumbling classes
4. Tumbling Clinics & Camps
Click here to see what clinics we are offering.
Level 1 – works on rolls, handstands, cartwheels, round offs, bridges and walkovers.
Level 2 – must have strong level 1 skills. Working on handsprings.
Level 3 – must have strong level 2 skills. Working on tucks and aerials.
Level 4 – must have strong level 3 skills. Working on layouts, standing tucks and other specialty skills.
Level 5 – must have strong level 4 skills. Working on full twisting layouts, doubles, standing fulls and other specialty skills.
Click here to read our payment & refund policies.