Competitive team placements have already taken place for the 2021-22 season.
Winter registration is now open. Click here to register.
Rec Cheer – perfect for beginners or those looking for less commitment.
- Winter session runs January-March
- Teams practice once a week
- No uniform or competitions
- Includes a practice top
Additional classes this winter:
- Tumbling classes by level.
- Flyer training classes – Winter session class runs Wed 5-6pm
- Ninja class – ages 5-10 – Winter session classes run Tues & Wed 5-6pm
- Homeschool program – click here for details
- Semi-private tumbling lessons. Here is a link to the semi-private lesson schedule: Semi-Private Tumbling Schedule
All-Star Age Divisions for the 2021-22 Season
|Open (14+)||2008 & earlier*|
*Generally the open program is for athletes age 17 and up but there are exceptions.
Level 1 – works on rolls, handstands, cartwheels, round offs, bridges and walkovers.
Level 2 – must have strong level 1 skills. Working on handsprings.
Level 3 – must have strong level 2 skills. Working on tucks and aerials.
Level 4 – must have strong level 3 skills. Working on layouts, standing tucks and other specialty skills.
Level 5 – must have strong level 4 skills. Working on full twisting layouts, doubles, standing fulls and other specialty skills.