July & August 2021
All-Star Program – No experience needed. We have teams for all levels. This is great training for anyone looking to join an all-star (twice a week competitive) program this season.
- Team placement training July 5 – August 12 – once a week
- This is the beginning of our team placement process and while it is not mandatory, it is encouraged so that athletes maintain and improve their skills & fitness levels.
- Athletes should register in the age and skill level they plan to try out for for the 2021-22 season
- Training will have a focus on stunting and tumbling, including skill development, skill perfection, and synchronization.
Prep and Rec Program – perfect for beginners or those looking for less commitment. This is great training for those looking to join a prep (once a week competitive) or rec team this fall.
- Hour long weekly classes run for 6 weeks.
- Kids are encouraged to take a summer camp or tumbling clinic.
- Team placements for pre are in late August. No prerequisite skills are needed.
- Take a week long summer camp! Options for ages 4-15! Click here for info on camps.
- Tumbling classes & clinics by level
- Jump classes/clinics
- Semi-private tumbling lessons. Here is a link to the semi-private lesson schedule: Semi-Private Tumbling Schedule
Check Out Cheer – 1 hour class to try cheerleading! Only $10. Next class runs August 4th from 6-7pm.
All-Star Age Divisions for the 2021-22 Season
|Open (14+)||2008 & earlier*|
*Generally the open program is for athletes age 17 and up but there are exceptions.
Level 1 – works on rolls, handstands, cartwheels, round offs, bridges and walkovers.
Level 2 – must have strong level 1 skills. Working on handsprings.
Level 3 – must have strong level 2 skills. Working on tucks and aerials.
Level 4 – must have strong level 3 skills. Working on layouts, standing tucks and other specialty skills.
Level 5 – must have strong level 4 skills. Working on full twisting layouts, doubles, standing fulls and other specialty skills.